وكالة ستيلّا تصميم الرمزيات ، التواقيع والتّرجمة (1 زائر)

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.

SOFINOSHKA

الحمد لله حتى يبلغ الحمد منتهاه 3>
إنضم
2 يوليو 2015
رقم العضوية
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
أوسمتــي
العمر
الإقامة
PAL ~
توناتي
الجنس
أنثى
LV

آلسَلام عليكُم وَ رحمةةُ الله وَ بركَآته
حبيبتي ممكن تصمميلي 20 رمزيةةَ متحركةةَ من هذهِ
آلصوَر
هنآإ & هنآإ وَ لوَ يطغى عليهم آللوَن آلأزرق وَ تكوَن فآتحةةَ
وَ أكتبي عليهم Waterfalls Beauty وَ آلحقوَق وَ يسَلموووَو
إيديككِ وَ انآملككِ مقدمًآ ش2ق1ق1

إنضم
20 يونيو 2015
رقم العضوية
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
أوسمتــي
الإقامة
Egypt
توناتي
الجنس
ذكر
LV

ستيلا كيف حالك يا اختي المتألقه ض1
ممكن تصمميلي رمزيه وتوقيع
تصمميلي ولا تسحبي علي زي كل مره ض00ض00بوكس7

الزمـردة

Minimum effort, maximum slay
إنضم
27 يونيو 2016
رقم العضوية
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
أوسمتــي
العمر
توناتي
الجنس
أنثى
LV

ستيلا كيف حالك يا اختي المتألقه ض1
ممكن تصمميلي رمزيه وتوقيع
تصمميلي ولا تسحبي علي زي كل مره ض00ض00بوكس7
الحمد لله تمام وانت كيفك ؟ xD
هو اصلا كله تكتيك مشان تصير زبون عندي ض00ق1
لو اعلمك تصميم رح تاخذ حرفتي ولما تاخذ حرفتي تفتح وكالة ولما تفتح وكالة تسرق زبايني ولما تسرق زبايني افلس
وانا ما بدي كل ذا يصير :)قك1

الزبدة اختار الصورة اللي بدك اصمملك منها ش2ق1
هو انت ما عندك تونات كيف رح تدفع ثمن التصميم ك22
بس م عليك بما انك كنت غايب ورجعت والتونات مصفرة ، احسبه هدية من عندي ض00ق1

إنضم
20 يونيو 2015
رقم العضوية
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
أوسمتــي
الإقامة
Egypt
توناتي
الجنس
ذكر
LV

لو اعلمك تصميم رح تاخذ حرفتي ولما تاخذ حرفتي تفتح وكالة ولما تفتح وكالة تسرق زبايني ولما تسرق زبايني افلس
وانا ما بدي كل ذا يصير :)قك1
لا انا مش خائن لمعلمي ض1 ض00بوكس7

الزبدة اختار الصورة اللي بدك اصمملك منها ش2ق1
اوكي اي صوره تعجبك لبوروتو ق1
هو انت ما عندك تونات كيف رح تدفع ثمن التصميم ك22
بس م عليك بما انك كنت غايب ورجعت والتونات مصفرة ، احسبه هدية من عندي ض00ق1
من واجب الاخت الكبري دفع التونات للأخ الصغير ض00ض00غزا6

الزمـردة

إنضم
27 يونيو 2016
رقم العضوية
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
أوسمتــي
العمر
توناتي
الجنس
أنثى
LV

آلسَلام عليكُم وَ رحمةةُ الله وَ بركَآته
حبيبتي ممكن تصمميلي 20 رمزيةةَ متحركةةَ من هذهِ
آلصوَر
هنآإ & هنآإ وَ لوَ يطغى عليهم آللوَن آلأزرق وَ تكوَن فآتحةةَ
وَ أكتبي عليهم Waterfalls Beauty وَ آلحقوَق وَ يسَلموووَو
إيديككِ وَ انآملككِ مقدمًآ ش2ق1ق1

وعليكم السلام ش2ق1
تم طلبك ي الغالية ش2ق1

السعر : 200 تون
طبعا خصمت لك 25 تون لانك صرتي زبونة عندي ش2ق1

SOFINOSHKA

الحمد لله حتى يبلغ الحمد منتهاه 3>
إنضم
2 يوليو 2015
رقم العضوية
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
أوسمتــي
العمر
الإقامة
PAL ~
توناتي
الجنس
أنثى
LV

تمآم يَ عُمري جآري آلتحوَيل لككِ ش2ق1

إنضم
27 أغسطس 2014
رقم العضوية
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
-
توناتي
الجنس
أنثى
LV

السلام عليكم ستيلو
تعرفيني انا خيتك الجايحة لا علاقة في اللغات.
نسحقك ترجميلي ستوري باليز
هي يعني 3 ستوريات اذا قدرتي.
نبعتلك الاولى واذا حبيتي نبعتلك خواتاتها.
باليز

Major Life Changes, Major Depressive Disorder
When Jessica C. moved to New York City, she knew her transition would be stressful. After all, she was starting a new job and settling into a new apartment. Plus, she had to learn her way around one of the world’s busiest cities. “It was a lot all at once,” she says. “Everything did seem like it was falling apart.” The anxiety proved too much: Jessica stopped eating, lost 15 pounds, and felt tired frequently. Thinking the anxiety from her move was at the root of her problems, she sought out a therapist. “I knew I had some personal things I had to be conscious of, but I didn’t realize the extent of my problems.”

After a lengthy search for a therapist, Jessica found a psychiatrist, and after her first visit, she had her diagnosis. It wasn’t an anxiety disorder as she had suspected; it was major depressive disorder (MDD). She was given a low-dose antidepressant and another medicine to help treat the anxiety.

“I was surprised with the diagnosis. I called my mom after the first appointment because I had this feeling of shame. I remember asking her, ‘What if this medication makes me become a new person?’ She reminded me there was no shame in this diagnosis,” she says.

That was six months ago, and Jessica feels as if she has a new lease on life. She continues the low-dose antidepressant, and her anti-anxiety medication is used only on an as-needed basis now. She sees her psychiatrist once a week, but they’re working on a long-term plan that includes meeting less frequently. As for Jessica and what she understands in retrospect: “Some people don’t realize depression can come from a major life change. My problems aren’t rooted in abuse, and I don’t have a family history of problems,” Jessica says. “If you don’t feel
right, get help.”

الزمـردة

إنضم
27 يونيو 2016
رقم العضوية
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
أوسمتــي
العمر
توناتي
الجنس
أنثى
LV

السلام عليكم ستيلو
تعرفيني انا خيتك الجايحة لا علاقة في اللغات.
نسحقك ترجميلي ستوري باليز
هي يعني 3 ستوريات اذا قدرتي.
نبعتلك الاولى واذا حبيتي نبعتلك خواتاتها.
باليز

Major Life Changes, Major Depressive Disorder
When Jessica C. moved to New York City, she knew her transition would be stressful. After all, she was starting a new job and settling into a new apartment. Plus, she had to learn her way around one of the world’s busiest cities. “It was a lot all at once,” she says. “Everything did seem like it was falling apart.” The anxiety proved too much: Jessica stopped eating, lost 15 pounds, and felt tired frequently. Thinking the anxiety from her move was at the root of her problems, she sought out a therapist. “I knew I had some personal things I had to be conscious of, but I didn’t realize the extent of my problems.”

After a lengthy search for a therapist, Jessica found a psychiatrist, and after her first visit, she had her diagnosis. It wasn’t an anxiety disorder as she had suspected; it was major depressive disorder (MDD). She was given a low-dose antidepressant and another medicine to help treat the anxiety.

“I was surprised with the diagnosis. I called my mom after the first appointment because I had this feeling of shame. I remember asking her, ‘What if this medication makes me become a new person?’ She reminded me there was no shame in this diagnosis,” she says.

That was six months ago, and Jessica feels as if she has a new lease on life. She continues the low-dose antidepressant, and her anti-anxiety medication is used only on an as-needed basis now. She sees her psychiatrist once a week, but they’re working on a long-term plan that includes meeting less frequently. As for Jessica and what she understands in retrospect: “Some people don’t realize depression can come from a major life change. My problems aren’t rooted in abuse, and I don’t have a family history of problems,” Jessica says. “If you don’t feel
right, get help.”

وعليكم السلام
ستيلو ؟ ض00 ستيلو ازرق ولا احمر ه2ق1
نورتي الوكالة
مثل عادتك مع النصوص ض00قك2
هاي هاي كابتن تجيك في اقرب وقت ش2ق1
تستلمين الطلب بالخاص ولا هنا ؟ ش2ق1

+ ارسلي الباقيات :)ق1ق1

إنضم
27 أغسطس 2014
رقم العضوية
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
-
توناتي
الجنس
أنثى
LV

وعليكم السلام
ستيلو ؟ ض00 ستيلو ازرق ولا احمر ه2ق1
نورتي الوكالة
مثل عادتك مع النصوص ض00قك2
هاي هاي كابتن تجيك في اقرب وقت ش2ق1
تستلمين الطلب بالخاص ولا هنا ؟ ش2ق1

+ ارسلي الباقيات :)ق1ق1

درتها بالعاني باه تقوليلي ستيلو زرق ولا خضر هههههههههههههههههههههه
واش تحبي ديري ختك مبوقلة.
كيما تحبي اختاه .. يلي يجيك ساهل.
جاري ارسال الباقيات هههههه

إنضم
27 أغسطس 2014
رقم العضوية
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
-
توناتي
الجنس
أنثى
LV

The Loss of a Loved One
“I lost my dad to suicide when I was 19 years old,” says Kathryn G. “It was a tragedy for our whole family, and we all dealt with it in much different ways. But I’ve come to realize a lot of the things that happened to me happened because of the way I lost my dad.”

Kathryn’s loss translated into a decade of acting out—excessive drinking, partying, having lots of boyfriends. She began seeing a therapist when she was in her 20s, but major depressive disorder coupled with attention deficient hyperactive disorder (ADHD) made diagnosis and treatment difficult. “It took me a long time to really understand depression and to feel kind of OK talking about it,” admits Kathryn, now in her 40s.

For Kathryn, the key to getting better is therapy, which she still attends weekly. (She does use medicine and has for a while.) She had to visit several therapists before finding one she really felt connected with her and helped her stay grounded. “It has to be comfortable. I went to some that just really felt off, and I knew it wasn’t a good fit,” she says. “But it really should be a nurturing yet tough relationship that makes me be accountable for things.”

هادي فهمتها مي ماشي متأكدة منها سو ترجميهالي باليز

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.

المتواجدون في هذا الموضوع

المواضيع المتشابهة

أعلى أسفل